How to Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
The exact cause of Alzheimer’s disease is not known. Age, family history, genetics, general health, head trauma and environmental factors may play a role in its development. However, diet and lifestyle choices can slow its progress. Instructions.
To prevent Alzheimer’s Disease through diet
- Maintain a healthy diet low in fat, cholesterol and sodium. Among others, dark-skinned fruits, green leafy vegetables, omega -3 fatty acids, vitamins A, C, E, B6 and B12, niacin, and beta-carotene. There is a list of foods with nutrient breakdown World healthiest foods on the page.
- Join spices and herbs such as ginseng, curcumin, rosemary, thyme, dill, fennel, mint and coriander.
- Take a memory enhancing herbs such as ginkgo biloba, which is found in green tea and supplements. Studies have shown that both green and black tea are similar to Alzheimer’s drugs by inhibiting enzymes associated with the disease.
- Prevention of high blood pressure often associated with Alzheimer’s disease through exercise and a low fat diet low in sodium.
- To maintain a high level of good HDL from 60 to 75 years. Some studies suggest that maintaining good cholesterol levels within the recommended range would reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease in half. The drug can reduce cholesterol levels by up to 70 percent. Disease. Also see the memory healer program here.
Lifestyle prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Continue operations after 65 years of yoga, swimming, gardening, tai chi and walking.
- work, social, develop new interests, or take the time to old, complete projects around the house, to keep up with the duties and keep in touch with friends and family
- Stay mentally active through puzzles, reading, board games, computer games and card games.
- Avoid second hand smoke. New research shows that causes damage to blood vessels, including thickened and narrowed carotid arteries, which can impede blood flow to the brain.
The memory healer program by Alexander Lynch has proved to show positive results for the patients during the last few years. If reluctant to use the program, then check out memory healer program reviews to find out, whether the program is worth using or not.